Wednesday, July 11, 2012

toothpaste

you know what bugs me?

toothpaste.  it seems like some is always wasted.  you can never get all the toothpaste out of the tube.  i even got one of those clothespinny things that helps pinch it and squeeze out more...but there was still some in there...i just know it.

God's love is like that...


Psalms 107
Oh, thank God—He's so good! His love never runs out.

His love never runs out.  you can squeeze and pinch and scoop and twist and wring...but there is still some in there...

3 comments:

  1. Love it love it love it. Yes, so glad that His love never runs out. Wonderful encouraging post! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen to that! I am so glad his love does not ever run out and that it is unconditional and it never gets tired

    enjoy the day

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comparison made me smile this morning...glad His love never runs out...it tends to help me get rid of all the stuff I have been fed from the world that is stuck between my teeth too...

    ReplyDelete

i really appreciate comments...so comment away...